Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

6 friend request!

WOW!!! So i have this thing where facebook notafactions get sent to me on my phone and i get a text messege saying

"*Sisters friend* request you as a friend. x4 TIMES!!! 4!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


WOAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNBLEIVABLE! :O


im not sure who some of them are.... :O but im adding them (im fb stalking them first. of course)  anyway because i probably have met them and i dont remember because i meet lots of diff people at kelseys uhh place and stuff.


SO with that.... i must be getting to bed... *sigh* i have STUPID SCHOOL TOMMOROW!!!! AHHHHH!! GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! but at least i get to see my friends and talk to them. pfftt no were not talking..... :O jk jk!! SARCASTIC ANDREA!!

good night! blog tommorow if i dont have much homework! :) UGHH HOMEWORK...

P.S. Dear girls who just added me, please open your pics. much apprieated and thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! BOOOO YAH! :D

ok make that 6 friend requests!!!!!! WOWW




anyways this pic just makes me laugh...





No comments:

Post a Comment