Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rock Climbing/Nails

Yesterday I went rock climbing with my neighbor. It was really fun and exciting! It was hard. I think when people say they are afraid of heights I think they really are afraid that they will fall. My fear was plunging my head into a rock. That would be scary.... :( I got a tiny cut while I was free climbing (without a harness or anything! wow!)   Also my sister is coming home this weekend and is bringing her friend over named Van-Anh. Van-Anh is really nice and pretty. Its fun when my sisters friends come over because they are always nice to me and they sometimes let me do there nails.. I have done nails on many of my friends and they have loved it!

Bye 4 now! Come back tomorow please!!!! :D

SHOUT OUT TO THE SORITY GIRLS IN SIGMA KAPPA! <3 THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH 4 READING! i LOVE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT, READ, AND FOLLOW MY BLOG!

Andrea! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment