Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

All Catholics must have known that Easter was yesterday! I hope all had a wonderful Easter! I started Easter by going to mass at 8AM. Then coming home and looking at my basket that I got from the Easter Bunny! HOP HOP! This is what I got: Lots of nail polish and acesseories for my feet and nails, toms, volley ball clothes, and candy! My mom was very genorous! Then we had a brunch with our family friends and neighbors. The food was so yummy! Blog to you later!

Andi bo bani fee fi fo fandi mee mi mo mandi ANDI


P.S. On Saturday the best sister in the world took me to get me a mani and pedi! It was a surprise too. Kelsey told me that we were gonna go to the beach and to wear flip flops. Sneaky! Sneaky!  I got lime green polka dots on my feet and this thing called shellac on my finger nails which is a pink! My sister is so sneaky! Oh and shes a DANCING QUEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment