Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter photos

                                              Eating food
                                                        Kelsey, Andrea (ME), Ali
                                           Saying bye to Ali (Blonde girl in last picture)
                                                I've never met a mental person but I think this is pretty close (Kelsey)
                                                      RAISE THE ROOF! :D
                                              Lavenders, my mom planted last summer
                                          One of our front yards (I'm saying this because we have three front yards)
                                             Its time for sleeping time! My dad had his hand like he was holding a phone and so I just put a remote in his hands but he really IS sleeping!

Happy Late Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment