Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hi!
I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!! My fav is harry because he is cute and can sing well!!! im even having a one direction sleepover with some of my directioner friends! we are going to dance and sing/yell there music and watch there DVD!!!! IT WILL BE SOOOOO FUN! We are even dressing up like them (girl version) by voting who everyone seems like!  my fav song is is probably moments. I'm def a directioner!! ANy other directioners out there???? :P My sis told me that one of her friends likes them too after i asked because she liked one of my facebook pics, that involved 1D, the best band in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her name is jenna!!!!!! :)


RUSH SIGMA KAPPA! :)

SHOUT OUT TO THE SIGMA KAPPA RECRUITMENT! YOU GO GIRLS!
BTW: i was at my sisters sority a couple nights ago and i met a girl who watches the bachelor pad! (like me) and a girl who is from london with an accent and everything named fi! (LIKE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :O that was cool. OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN I WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALL AND HEARD ONE DIRECTION COMING FROM A ROOM! *le faints* HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!


in case you dont know who one direction is:
 just a big pic of harry :)


one direction :D


but if u really dont know who they r ur either living under a rock... OR you know who they r. :)


PEACE~ andiiiiiiii :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment