Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

My travels too York and Edinburgh!

Me and my sister, Kelsey in York at a Irish Pub
Got some berry ice cream that matched my shirt in York! It was yummy!
 Going up the stairs in this tower in York.
Sitting on a rock in the tower. Pretty clock in the back ground.
Full body of the ice cream picture.
Close up of the ice cream picture.
Sitting in Betty's with my neighbor Bob! (He's like an uncle too me and my siblings though!)
Pretty Sunset on a bridge in York
Hahaha! My mom quickly took this picture so I did a pose... I look kind of tan ;) but not anymore. :( I'm white now.
Kelsey, Shane, and I
With my siblings, after the Changing of the Guards.
"Holding" the London Bridge. ;)
With my sissy at the wedding!
Fasinator!
A laugh a day, keeps the doctor away ;)
Such a small sink in the convent we stayed in!
Small doors! Remember too mind your head!
Rachel and I at the wedding!
"Sit like a lady"
With Mairi and Rachel at the beautiful wedding!
Posing for a picture with Louis, Rachel, and Nathan!
My outfit for the wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment