Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Volleyball Camp!!! :)

Hey guys! So today I started off the day waking up at 8:00 when my friends ( Alex and Gracie! haha) that I was carpooling with was going to be there at 8:20!!! Still sleepy I dragged my self out of bed and went to brush my teeth and comb my hair. Then I went to go get dressed. Thank goodness I put my clothes out the night before. Then the doorbell rang and both my friends were there at the door. I ran out of my bedroom door and dashed down the stairs to open the door! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY mom got the door because I was doing my hair! STUPID BEAUTIFULL HAIR! (kidding! hahahahaha) So we got into the car and headed down to the high school! We got to the gym and my mom and Alex's mom walked us in to make sure we are get checked in and ready to go. We said are goodbyes and headed into the main gym. All the other girls were fifth through eighth and were sitting on the floor  waiting for everyone to get there. When a couple more girls arrived, we went in to groups and did simple drills and started off our week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment