Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

LATE Easter photos!

Hello fellow bloggers! I'm hanging out with my big sister Kelsey. Shes in college at the University of Washington and we wanted to post some (late) easter photos!!!! :)

I hope you like them.
-- Andrea <3


                                             LONG time ago... just wanting to show you Kelsey

                                                                  BEFORE
                                                      My dad enjoying his food :)
                                                    Enjoying my candy :)

                                       


                                                       
                                                    my wittle baby bunn
                                                       the guys...
                                            Remember when I said before well........ AFTER! TADAAAAAAA
                                             watching HP
                                                  Kids picture..
                                                         The adult table!
                                           :( I cant eat my candy!!!!! IT'S NOT FOR GIRLS!

1 comment: