Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SPIRIT WEek ;)

Hey ppl..... This week is spirit week WOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!! Im SOO EXCITED! (hehehe tense the CAPS) I'am gonna tell you the diff. themes and what im wearing. ok HERE WE Go!
Mon: CRAZY! I wearing: A Lime green t. pink tights, short shorts, jacket and my hair is gunna ROCK YOUR SOX!
Tues: !970s! I wearing: A yellow ruffle shirt, bell botttoms, and brown boots and my hair is gunna be HIPPEE!  LOL
Weds: PJ and slippers! Im wearing: pink sweats, grey long sleeved shirt,and my hair is gunna be ratted ( like I just woke up)

Thurs: Purple! I'm wearing: Purple skinny jeans a purple long sleeved shirt and a purple jacket and me hair is gunna be straightened? idk

1 comment:

  1. i LOVVVVE ur blog and ESPECIALLY the "hanging out with flabito girl" but u forgot fm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its like forgeting ur boyfriend!!! hahah lol
    MG

    ReplyDelete